The Toledo Rockets (1-1) are favorites for two touchdowns against the Colorado State Rams (0-2) on Saturday, September 18, 2021. The total score for the excursion is 58.5.
For even more great betting and fantasy insights, join us SI Winners Club newsletter.
Toledo vs. Colorado State odds
Odds courtesy of SI sports betting.
|favourite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||total||About total quota||Under total odds|
Over / Under Insights
- The combined point average of the two teams per game, 61, is 2.5 points above the over / under on Saturday.
- The 54 combined points per game these two teams have allowed this season is 4.5 less than the 58.5 over / under in this competition.
- Rockets games averaged 55.5 points this season, 3.0 less than Saturday’s over / under.
- In 2021, games with the Rams averaged 52.0 points, 6.5 less than that game over / under.
Toledo Statistics and Trends
- Last time the Rockets lost 32-29 to the Notre Dame Fighting Irish. The Rockets covered the spread as 16.5 point underdogs.
- Find the latest odds and place bets on the Rockets against the spread at SI sports betting.
- The two teams together scored 61 points, exceeding the 55.5 points over / under.
- The Rockets score 6.0 points more per game (39.0) than the Rams surrender (33.0).
- The Rockets hit 397.0 yards per game, just 7.0 less than the 404.0 yards the Rams allow per excursion.
- The Rockets have a giveaway this season while the Rams have a takeaway.
Colorado State Statistics and Trends
- In their last game, the Rams faced the Vanderbilt Commodores and lost with a final score of 24-21, failing to cover the spreads as 6.5 point favorites.
- The teams faced a total of 52 and met the sub.
- Do you think this game will go under the grand total? Go to SI sports betting for the latest odds and prices and place your bets.
- The Rams only allow 1.0 points more per game (22.0) than the Rockets (21.0).
- The Rams collect 93.0 meters more per game (453.5) than the Rockets give up per excursion (360.5).
- If Colorado State hits more than 360.5 yards, the team stands 0-2 against the spread and 0-2 overall.
- The Rams have three giveaways this season while the Rockets have five takeaways.
Toledo top players
- This year, Carter Bradley has accumulated 183 passing yards (183.0 yards per game) while walking 8v11 (72.7% completion percentage), throwing a touchdown and zero interceptions.
- DeQuan Finn has nine carries for a team high of 82 rushing yards (82.0 per game) and a touchdown.
- Bryant Koback has reached 52 yards with nine carries (52.0 yards per game) this season, with two touchdowns on the ground. He also has three catches for 35 yards (35.0 per game).
- Devin Maddox has two catches and leads his team at 91 yards (91.0 ypg) and also scored a touchdown this season.
- This season, DeAmonte King averages 34.0 yards per game, with two catches for 34 yards.
Colorado State top players
- Todd Centeio has thrown 304 yards, completing 69% of his passes (29 of 42), with one touchdown and zero interceptions this year (304.0 yards per game).
- David Bailey has hit a team high of 46 yards with 19 carries (46.0 yards per game) and a touchdown. He also has 23 yards on three catches (23.0 yards per game) and one touchdown.
- Marcus McElroy Jr. has 35 yards on two carries (35.0 ypg).
- Trey McBride has 13 catches and fits his team with 116 yards (116.0 ypg).
- Dante Wright made six catches for 103 yards (103.0 yards per game).
- Ty McCullouch has 36 yards on three receptions, averaging 36.0 yards per game.
Toledo Rockets vs. Colorado State Rams match info
- Gameday: Saturday, September 18, 2021
- Playing time: 4:00 p.m. ET
- TV channel: ESPNU
- Location: Toledo, Ohio
- Stadion: The glass bowl