February 2, 2021
We received your feedback on the registration process for the Cincinnati Digital Academy (CDA) and made the process easier!
Before you begin, have your child’s Student ID ready. You can find your child’s Student ID on the homepage when you sign in to yours Parent PowerSchool Account. Entering your student ID number will pre-fill any previously submitted student and guardian information.
Complete the following steps to register for the Cincinnati Digital Academy:
- To get started, visit www.cps-k12.org
- Click the Online Registration button to the right of the CPS homepage.
- Click “Register Now” to get started.
- The first time you register online, you will need to create an account.
- Once you have created an account, you will be taken to the homepage. The following message is displayed: “Welcome back, your first and last name”.
- To begin registration, click the “Click Here” link below Start one New or returning registration heading. Select the school year in which you will enroll your child.
- Titled in the first section of the enrollment Student informationIn question 1.3, please state “NO”: “Would you like to register this student at this school?” Once you specify “NO”, CDA will be provided as an option to register.
- Question 1.4 “Would you like to register with the Cincinnati Digital Academy?” Answer “YES”
- Please complete the other sections of the registration form to complete the online registration process.
For additional resources, please click Here.
If you have any program questions, please E-mail. For further questions about registration, please Contact the Cincinnati Digital Academy or CPS Customer Care Center.