The Chicago Bears (0-1) will be favored on Sunday, September 19, 2021 with just 2.5 points against the Cincinnati Bengals (1-0). The game has a total score of 45.5.
For even more great betting and fantasy insights, join us SI Winners Club newsletter.
Chicago Bears vs. Cincinnati Bengals match info
- Gameday: Sunday, September 19, 2021
- Playing time: 1:00 p.m. ET
- TV channel: FOX
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Stadion: Soldier field
Bears vs Bengal odds
|favourite||Spread||Favorite spread odds||Underdog spread odds||total||About total quota||Under total odds||Favorite money line||Underdog money line|
Over / Under Insights
- Out of 17 games last season, Chicago had eight with over 45.5 points, the current matchup total.
- Cincinnati’s games topped a total of 45.5 points scored in eight of 16 matchups last year.
- The Bears and Bengals together averaged 2.8 points less per game a season ago than the 45.5 over / under for that game.
- The Bears and Bengals saw their opponents on average 4.1 points more per game than the 45.5 points set for that game last season.
- The average total score for Bears games last year was 0.7 points less than the over / under of 45.5 in that matchup.
- Bengals games in 2020 averaged 45.8 points, 0.3 more than the total points in that matchup.
Bear stats and trends
- Chicago went 8-8-0 ATS last season.
- The Bears were favored three times last season with 2.5 or more points and covered the range in one of those games.
- click on SI sports betting and place a bet on the bears against the spread.
- Last season eight games came to an end in Chicago.
- The Bears scored 23.3 points per game last year, 3.2 fewer than the Bengals per matchup (26.5).
- When Chicago scored over 26.5 last season it was 5-1 against the spread and 5-1 overall.
- The Bears averaged 57.8 fewer yards per game (331.4) than the Bengals surrendered per match (389.2) last year.
- Chicago was 4-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall when the team ran over 389.2 yards last year.
- Last year the Bears spun the ball 22 times, five more than the Bengals (17).
Bengals statistics and trends
- Cincinnati covered nine times in 16 matchups with a scatter last year.
- The Bengals covered the spread eight times (8-6 ATS) last year when they played as at least 2.5 point underdogs.
- In Cincinnati’s games last year, the total was eight times the total.
- Would you like to place a bet on the Under in this matchup? cash SI sports betting and make your choice.
- The Bengals averaged 19.4 points per game last season, 3.7 less than the Bears (23.1) allowed.
- Cincinnati was 7-0 against the spread and 4-3 overall in games when it posted over 23.1 points last year.
- The Bengals made 319.8 yards per game last year, 25.1 yards less than the 344.9 yards the Bears gave up per outing.
- Cincinnati was 6-0 against the spread and 3-3 overall when the team hit over 344.9 yards last season.
- Last year the Bengals flipped the ball 24 times, six more than the Bears (18).
Bear top player
- Last year Andy Dalton accumulated 2,170 passing yards (144.7 yards per game) while he went 216 for 333 (64.9% completion percentage), throwing 14 touchdowns and eight interceptions.
- A season ago, David Montgomery scored 1,070 yards (66.9 yards per game) and scored eight touchdowns. He crossed 54 catches for 438 yards (27.4 yards per game) with two touchdowns.
- Allen Robinson II grabbed 102 passes for 1,250 yards last season, scoring six touchdowns. He was sighted 151 times and averaged 78.1 yards per game.
- Darnell Mooney chipped 61 catches for 631 yards and four touchdowns last year. He was sighted 98 times and averaged 39.4 yards per game.
- Damiere Byrd accumulated 604 yards on 47 catches with one touchdown last year, averaging 37.8 yards per game on 77 goals.
Bengal’s top players
- Joe Burrow had 2,688 passing yards (268.8 yards per game) with a completion percentage of 65.3% (264-of-404) while throwing 13 touchdowns and five interceptions last year. He also stapled 142 rushing yards on 37 carries with three touchdowns, averaging 14.2 yards per game.
- Joe Mixon stormed 119 carries (47.6 yards per game) for 428 yards while scoring three touchdowns a season ago. He also averaged 15.3 yards per game, grabbing 21 passes for 138 yards and a touchdown.
- Last season Samaje Perine raced for 301 yards with 63 carries (18.8 ypg) with three roaring touchdowns.
- Tee Higgins took 67 passes for 908 yards last season and scored six touchdowns. He was sighted 108 times and averaged 56.8 yards per game.
- Find the latest odds and place your bets on Higgins to hit his player props SI sports betting.
- Tyler Boyd turned on 841 yards with 79 grabs and four touchdowns. He was targeted 110 times and averaged 52.6 yards per game last year.
- Last season, Drew Sample caught 40 passes at 53 targets for 349 yards and one touchdown, averaging 21.8 yards per game.
Supported by DataSkrive